CDABP: Safety Plans Workshop
March 31, 2021 @ 15:00 - 17:00 PDT| Free
Maintaining a safe and productive workplace is the cornerstone of success. Through this Construction Safety Workshop presented by the Contractor Development and Bonding Program, you will gain a better understanding of managing risk, minimizing job hazards, reducing injury and loss, while increasing efficiency and productivity. The workshop will cover:
– COVID-19 Safety Protocols
– Develop and Implement Emergency Action Plan
– Job Hazard Analyses Development and Implementing
– Site-Specific Safety Program Development
– Injury and Illness Prevention Program Development
– Pre-Task Planning Development and Implementing
– Daily Tailgate Topics & How to Document and Conduct Meetings in the field and more…
Have an Veteran Business outreach event you’d like to include on our calendar? Let us know!
All events must be approved prior to being posted. We’ll let you know if we have questions.