All events must be approved prior to being posted. We’ll let you know if we have questions.
To display your flier, use a JPG or PNG file. PDFs will not work to display flier.
GovCon 2020 Small Business Summit Tampa
March 11, 2020 - March 12, 2020
How to GROW Your GovCon Business
Getting Traction and Acceleration to Grow and Scale your GovCon Business.
This event is about the Business of GovCon, so you will learn from GovCon Market Leaders & Peers, Industry Experts and Agency Representatives to GROW Your Business in 2020!
Does this sound like you?
- Established federal contractor with 10 to 100 employees
- Veteran owned small business in Professional Services & IT … NAICS codes 541XXX, 561XXX, 611XXX
- SDVOSB, 8A, Hubzone, WOSB and other socio-economic statuses
- You have a trusted group of partners and teammates that you’re willing to connect with others
You know that you can’t just show up at a conference and walk away with a contract.
Winning in federal contracting means:
- Meet the Agencies with Key Opportunities
- Build the BD Team that Actually Wins Business
- Create a Strategy to Scale Your Business
- Learn how NOT to Lose Money
- Find What Really Works and What to Avoid
- Create Strong Teaming Relationships…Better Together
AGENCY MATCHMAKING & PANELS
- SOCOM – Chris Harrington, Ashley Farrier, Gary Salava
- MacDill AFB – Lilliam Maldonado-Gutierrez, Ramon Jimenez
- GSA – Robb Back
- NAWC-TSD – Leslie Faircloth
- VA – Michelle “G-I” Gardner-Ince
- NASA-SEWP – Ken Brown
- DHS – Darlene Bullock
- SOFWerx – Tambrein Bates
- WRAFB – Richard Wahidi
- and more to come…
RoundTables for Teaming and Coaching Sessions
Innovation Session on Wednesday Afternoon March 11
CyberSecurity Basics for DOD Thursday Morning March 12
CMMC Workshop Thursday Afternoon March 12
Agency Matchmaking Thursday