All events must be approved prior to being posted. We’ll let you know if we have questions.
To display your flier, use a JPG or PNG file. PDFs will not work to display flier.
Government Contract 101 Online Webinar
June 9, 2020 @ 13:00 - 17:00 PDT
Introducing the Catalyst Center for Business and Entrepreneurship’s online webinars. These webinars will answer your questions on how to get started, market and grow and, provide valuable information on how to best leverage the certification for winning government contracts.
It’s FREE to eligible small businesses.
Each online webinar covers several different topics:
- Explore what a business has to do to qualify for small business certifications
- Discover which certifications are self-certified
- Determine which certifications require an application & approval, and what to do with certifications when you obtain them
- Basics of how to start in Government Contracting
- Develop Strategy on how to Market and Develop Business in Government Contracting
- Tools and Resources to Grow Your Business Through Government Contracting
REGISTRATION is required.
**For more details, please see the attached marketing flyer.**
If you have any questions concerning this 7(j) training opportunity, please contact Debra Kinsey, (202) 205-6550, firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you.