San Diego County Regional Airport Authority – 2019 Meet the Primes
October 16, 2019 @ 17:00 - 20:00 PDT
The “Meet the Primes” will provide an opportunity-rich platform for the Airport Authority, the Authority’s partners, San Diego’s small business support service centers, and small business community. The objective is not to only present the industry’s Prime contractors, but also provide resources small businesses would consider helpful in becoming successful.
This industry-wide event is part of the department’s initiative to increase and maximize small business participation for small businesses. First Introduced in 2015, the “Meet the Primes” event has since been replicated by the department with increased attendance and participation. Over 300 one-on-one businesses matchmaking meetings has been planned between small businesses, prime contractors, the Airport Authority, other public agencies, and support services centers.
An attendee will be able to:
- Meet teams from San Diego County Regional Airport Authority.
- Learn how to do business with the Airport Authority, discover future projects and available small business opportunities.
- Speak with some of the industry’s general contractors and concessionaires.
- Build relationships with other San Diego County agencies and find out about regional contracting opportunities.
- Ascertain available resources provided by support service centers and/or organizations within Southern California.
There is no cost for attendees; this event is free for all!
To secure a spot for the event, please register at www.MTPrimes2019.eventbrite.com.
Share This Story, Choose Your Platform!
Have an Veteran Business outreach event you’d like to include on our calendar? Let us know!
All events must be approved prior to being posted. We’ll let you know if we have questions.