SBA Administrator Guzman and CA Leaders Host Virtual Town Hall for Small Business Owners to Discuss American Rescue Plan
April 16, 2021 @ 09:00 - 10:00 PDT| Free
Join SBA Administrator Isabella Casillas Guzman, U.S. Senator Alex Padilla, and Congresswoman Lucille Roybal-Allard for a virtual town hall discussion on economic recovery for small business owners this Friday April 16, 2021 at 9am PST.
This free event will be hosted on Zoom. It includes a Q&A moderated by Los Angeles Chamber of Commerce President Maria Salinas and will provide an overview of how the American Rescue Plan is helping small businesses recover and rebuild.
- Hear about the American Rescue Plan and how it helps small business owners
- Learn how to access small business recovery programs
- Find out about local small business resources near them
This event will be presented simultaneously in Spanish, Korean, Mandarin, Thai and Vietnamese.
WHEN: Friday, April 16, 2021
9:00 a.m. – 10:00 am PST
- Administrator Isabella C. Guzman, SBA
- Alex Padilla, U.S. Senator – CA
- Lucille Roybal-Allard, U.S. Congresswoman- CA
- Maria Salinas, President – Los Angeles Area Chamber
Share This Story, Choose Your Platform!
Have an Veteran Business outreach event you’d like to include on our calendar? Let us know!
All events must be approved prior to being posted. We’ll let you know if we have questions.