Wealth Building Webinar Series
February 24, 2022 @ 09:00 - 12:00 PST
3-Part Series designed to increase financial literacy within the Black community. Many communities of color are low-to-moderate income communities, households and small businesses. Traditional many of the wealth building strategies shared at these webinars have not been common conversations with families. This series hopes to change that.
The 2nd in a 3-Part Series on
Generational Wealth “The Key to Community Health”
Focus on creating a fertile mindset for finances
- • What is generational wealth
- • How can we all be financially free
- • Wealth building, wealth protection and wealth transfer strategies each of us can use
- • Learning how your budget is your lifestyle
- • Where did you learn about Money again
- • Tax free income for everyone
- • ….and more
Share This Story, Choose Your Platform!
Have an Veteran Business outreach event you’d like to include on our calendar? Let us know!
All events must be approved prior to being posted. We’ll let you know if we have questions.