Webinar: Diversity Leaders sharing COVID-19 Opportunities
April 22, 2020 @ 14:00 - 15:30 PDT
Mark your calendar for April 22 at 2 p.m. for a special webinar focusing on products and services that corporations need to procure in order to support operations during the COVID-19 crisis. This webinar will be presented by Cecil Plummer, president, and CEO of the Western Regional Minority Supplier Development Council.
During this webinar, you will hear directly from buyers and supplier diversity leaders as they articulate immediate and urgent COVID-19 needs along with the rules of engagement, intake process, and payment terms.
Special guest speakers will include:
- Michael Aguillio, business outreach liaison for the California Department of General Services
- Lisa Castillo, senior supplier sourcing manager for AT&T
- David Feldman, manager of supplier diversity for Chevron
- Amber Hallowell, senior strategic sourcing manager for CBRE
- Lynn Reddrick, supplier diversity program manager for the Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco
- Lisa Roben, Supplier Diversity Program manager for Comcast
- Donna Ruff, vice president supplier diversity & development manager for MUFG Union Bank, N.A.
- Sal Peinado, senior supplier diversity consultant for CSAA Insurance Group
Diversity Leaders sharing COVID-19 Opportunities
Wednesday, April 22, 2020
2 – 3:20 p.m.
Click here to register today>>
Note: This workshop is presented online through Zoom. You can participate on any computer, tablet, or smartphone.
Share This Story, Choose Your Platform!
Have an Veteran Business outreach event you’d like to include on our calendar? Let us know!
All events must be approved prior to being posted. We’ll let you know if we have questions.