Lowe’s remains committed to supporting small businesses, and we want to make you aware of a grant opportunity. Lowe’s is partnering with Local Initiatives Support Corporation (LISC), the nation’s largest community development organization, to distribute $5 million in small business relief, to help minority-, women- and veteran-led, small businesses sustain operations and protect jobs impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic. These funds are part of our commitment to support small businesses with $25 million, announced May 20.
- Registration opens June 10th
- One of the benefits of administrating grants through LISC is that they do this for other companies, as well, so while a small business may apply for a Lowe’s grant specifically if they aren’t eligible, they are immediately considered for all the other grants available.
- For additional information and to learn how to apply, visit www.LISC.org/lowes.
- Applications will be accepted in two rounds, totaling $5M.
Below, you’ll see the round openings in green with deadlines/closed periods in red.
First Round of Lowe’s Grant Awards
- June 10: Announce Lowe’s investment and landing page for applicant registration
- June 11-17: On-line application form live
- June 18-June 24: Applications closed and grant finalists selected
- June 24-July 9: Finalists Screened for Eligibility
- July 10: Full grantee/awardee list announced
- July 1-August 10: Payment process to grantees (speed largely dependent on grantee responsiveness)
Second round of Lowe’s Grant Award
- June 18: Lowe’s applicant registration form opens:
- July 27-Aug 3: On-line application form live
- August 3-10: Applications closed and Grant Finalists Selected
- August 10-27: Finalists Screened for Eligibility
- August 28: Full Grantee/awardee List Announced
- August 20-Sept 20: Payment process to grantees (speed largely dependent on grantee responsiveness)
For additional information and to learn how to apply, visit www.LISC.org/lowes.