Your Mission is Our Mission
It has been our experience that the best way we can help veterans in business is to align the mission of our corporate and government partners with our own. When our partners are succeeding with their diversity programs, our Network benefits through contract opportunities.
We want to understand the specific needs of our partners and tailor business objectives to fit the mission of the VIB Network. We are invested in the success of our partners because their mission is our mission.
We provide our partners with access to a comprehensive database of veteran businesses, SDVOSBs and DVBEs to source suppliers for potential procurement opportunities.
The VIB Network website is constantly being updated to meet the needs of our users. Our goal is to have our website be the first Veteran business, SDVOSB, and DVBE Networking platform of its kind. The VIB Network approach is threefold:
- We’re Data-Driven: The VIB Network website includes a state-of-the-art directory that is 100% data-driven. VIB capabilities, capacities, certifications, keywords, and contact information are tracked and updated within our Network Portal and SDVOBs and DVBEs will be verified.
- Customer Centric: Sponsors have the ability to log in and access not only veteran business information but will soon be able to see reviews and comments from their diversity counterparts at other companies. Our interactive Directory allows sponsors to search for a VIB, and narrow down searches through filters.
- No Cost for VIBs to join: To ensure our database is comprehensive and includes all-willing veteran companies, we are deferring the cost to our sponsors rather than the veterans. This allows VIBs with smaller marketing budgets to still get on our database without the barrier of start-up/yearly fees.
The VIB Network website is the premier Veteran business database for diversity suppliers. Not only does it include a VIB directory, but it also allows for social networking, interaction opportunities, and RFP posting and fulfillment. Our website is THE place for fulfilling your Veterans In Business requirements.
The VIB Network will offer FREE training to all Veteran businesses on topics including Contracts 101, Networking Skills, Government and Utilities Contracting and more through the Entrepreneurial Development Growth and Education (EDGE) program. The technical assistance and skills taught during these sessions are invaluable to the Veteran Business Community.
VIB Outreach Events
Networking and outreach events are an important part of the VIB Network. Being able to meet with key buyers is essential to the growth of Veteran businesses. The VIB Network will host its 4th Annual Veteran Business Conference in Sacramento, California on October 12-13, 2020 – you don’t want to miss it!
Your Partnership is Priceless
Your financial support and partnership help us continue our mission, and that is what makes us successful. The VIB Network team will conduct quarterly check-ins with your company to ensure we are meeting your needs.
Our Focus is Business, NOT Politics
The VIB Network will always support “veteran friendly” legislation and initiatives, however, that is not our primary mission. While other organizations will use sponsorship funds to support offices and initiatives in order to get their name on statewide legislative efforts, the VIB Network will not do that. Your sponsorship goes to support veteran businesses – not lobbyists, legislators, or politicians.
Your membership/partnership gives back to the Veteran business community. Let them know you honor and support their business! With your help, we are able to offer quality webinars, outreach events, and informative email blasts – and we verify all SDVOSBs & DVBEs in the VIB Directory. Download PDF »
Benefits & Services
Your annual Corporate Membership fee of $5000 allows us to provide these benefits and services:
- Your corporate logo on the main website, directory and on the VIB email newsletters as a Corporate Member.
- Your support gives Veteran businesses the opportunity to create a profile on the VIB Directory at no cost.
- Access to the VIB Directory database of veteran businesses, SDVOSBs and DVBEs nationwide to source suppliers for potential procurement opportunities.
- Assist with sourcing SDVOSBs and DVBEs for contract opportunities.
- Ability to post bids, RFPs and Veteran business contracting information on the Opportunity Board.
- Opportunity to post relevant business events on the VIB Events Calendar.
- Participation in the quarterly Veteran Informational Partnership (VIP) Meetings. These meetings are to share information and to help guide/advise the VIB Network for the future.
- Direct communication with VIB Executives to assist with increasing Veteran business outreach for your corporation.
- Opportunity to share Corporate Member information on our e-newsletter that goes out to over 40,000 Veterans and Advocates.
- Opportunity to post two stories in the VIB Network e-newsletter regarding your corporation’s Veteran outreach efforts.
- Utilization of VIB’s vast social networking platforms to share Corporate Member updates/news/ events.
- Premium seating during the Veteran 2 Veteran Business Cohorts Graduation during the annual VIB National Conference.
- The ability to offer business development workshops and webinars to the Veteran business community throughout the year at no cost.